Master these highly profitable Candlestick Patterns with this FREE 82 page PDF Candlestick Guide. Download this Magic Breakout Forex Strategy by Tim Trush and Julie Lavrine FREE. Join the Surefire Trading Challenge just now! Wesley Govender, Tournament Director: This is the one we’ve all been waiting for! From right now, you can sign up for our New and Improved Surefire Trading Challenge Version 3! The last trading challenge was a smash hit and right now, SFTCV3 looks set to go straight to #1! Just make your way down here to sign up then come back to this. I’ll tell you about what’s new in this trading challenge. We didn’t make too many changes to the format since the last event but we made a few stunning changes to enhance the overall user experience.
Here’s just a few new features we have implemented:
– More Prize Money & Awards!
– A full blown, central members area interface for all entrants.
– Improved analysis of your trading data down to the finest detail.
– Improved ranking system for monitoring every trader’s progress in the competition.
– A MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform built and customized exclusively for the trading challenge!
– Arbitro EA V2: Lighter and Smarter Than Ever!
– Account Leverage increased from 1:100 to 1:500 to replicate ‘real world’ trading conditions.
– Social Networking Integration: We’re now on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!
Those are a few things worth highlighting in the Demo Round, there’s plenty more that we’re saving for the traders that make it through to the Live Trading Round! Right now, registratons are open until we reach capacity so don’t leave it to chance, sign up right NOW! We’ve also put together an automated system disclosure process which is going to make revealing the winning systems a breeze for the traders that go all the way! You cannot participate or win an award if you are not on board, so make your way down here and put your name down for what is being billed as “The biggest Forex trading contest in history”!
The Demo Trading Round begins when the markets open on Sunday, the 12th of September 2010 so be sure to sign up in time. Once you’re in the member’s area look out for info on how to win some really awesome prizes! Until next time…
Join us on Facebook and make a post on my wall about why you decided to enter SFTCV3, and I’ll let the best comment have total access to the top systems from this challenge upon its release! We’re on Twitter too, you can follow the progress of the SFTCV3 competition…”Next Generation Trading” is where it’s at! I’ll be updating our YouTube Channel on a regular basis so be sure to subcribe today: